Thursday 18 November 2010

Concept art map

Sorry this is late, been having trouble putting things on blogger at home. Gonna sort that out tonight.

This is my concept art influence map. The images have come from Alice in Wonderland (bottom right, top right and second down on left), the game Half Life 2 (bottom left and third down on right) and Dantes Inferno (second down on right).

I chose these images as i really like the style and colours used in them, and also the different atmospheres that come from each concept. The bottom left picture's atmosphere is very different to that of the Dantes Inferno concept; its a lot brighter and more relaxed. The Dantes Inferno is very dark and forboding, which i like but probbaly wouldn't work for my concepts. I will try and use the style in my concepts and build up my pieces like these images.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I recognised the Half Life pics, love that game ♥ Great influences, very dark :)

    ReplyDelete