Thursday 23 September 2010

Life Drawing



Ok, these are my life drawing pics. As far as my life drawing goes, im quite happy with them as they actually look vaguely like the model. But part of that might have been using my favourite media; pencil. I really focused on the hands for the 3 drawings as i find drawing them quite hard. I wanted the practice. I think i work too light in pencil tough, so the drawings could have been darker, but i didnt really have time to make them to my complete satisfaction as we only had 30 mins on the main drawing, and 20 for each of the hand drawings and the one of her back.


















3 comments:

  1. lol @ buttocks , & also take off captcha for comments. annoying

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh lol. I'm new to blogger, how do you take off captcha?

    ReplyDelete
  3. captcha is there for a reason, I'd leave it if I were you or your comments could just end up getting spammed with rubbish

    ReplyDelete