Friday 1 October 2010

Photoshop crabby person thing...



Ok, here goes. This is my first attempt at a photoshop slice of me and my animal. As you can see, its not exactly perfect, and surprisingly for me its quite messy which is not my style at all. Once i got used to where most of the important brushes and that were, i found this quite easy to do, and the blending turned out better then i expected. I used lots of colours on top of each other to create colours i didnt even know existed but it adds to the effect.



This is a work in progress of my second variation of my animal splice. I like this one a lot more than the first one as the face of it turned out really well and i'm very happy with it, although i shall add to it. I'm not sure about the legs at the moment, they seem to be too straight down rather than sticking out to the side. I shall try to add shading to the to try and achieve the effect i want.
Also for this drawing, i stuck more to my normal way of drawing and being more precise, although i did do an underlaying sketch just so i could work out where i wanted everything to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment